Automation has helped Hammond strengthen our competitiveness, improve our quality and achieve higher levels of profitability.
Automation Solutions for Plastics Manufacturers
From basic pick and place applications to complex multi-function automation cells, ARI has you covered. We have the capabilities and engineering experience to automate molders up to 6,000 tons.
Jump to robot
Full Servo Robots
Our 3 & 5 axis robots are the best selling style of robot due to flexibility, ease of use and unmatched price to performance ratio.
- Full servo is programmable for part removal, inserting, palletizing, stacking and more
- Intuitive and easy-to-program controller
- Top entry robots are fully loaded with standard features when compared to competitors
For 6-axis automation solutions, we are a certified integrator of FANUC robots. The FANUC line of robots are more than capable to meet your automation needs for complex or large tonnage applications.
- Versatile and flexible for multi-function downstream requirements
- Large payload capabilities
- Multiple different take-out methods
Our pneumatic sprue pickers come in the X and XW series. The X series has a single stage arm and is perfect for small tonnage applications and low overhead restriction. The XW series has a telescoping arm and increased payload for larger presses.
- Easy-to-program control
- Suitable for machines 30-450 tons.
- One (1) gripper and one (1) vacuum circuit standard
- Large program storage with many pre-programmed templates
End-of-arm-tooling, guarding, conveyors, part trimming, palletizing, product tracking, packaging and more
- Maximize your automation
- Reduce unnecessary tasks and eliminate production bottlenecks
- Highly customizable
Not sure which robot solution is right for you?
There are many different ways to automate. Contact us directly and work with our engineers to find the best solution for your application.