ARI is a valued partner consistently providing great products resulting in increased efficiency... the exceptional service they provide is a key factor in our success and growth.
Our automation services
From specifying new robots to aftermarket parts and service, we support our customers through the whole lifecycle of their automation solutions.
Jump to service
Our in-house engineering team works on application design and testing to seamlessly integrate your automation solution:
- Advanced project management tools for streamlined designing and testing
- 2D & 3D modeling and simulations
- Dedicated engineers involved through design, testing, installation, and aftermarket support
- We can design single machine cells and/or layout complete automated facilities
Your up-time is our priority! We invest heavily into our aftermarket support, to ensure you have parts on time and service readily available.
- 25+ in-house field service engineers
- Multiple U.S. part stocking locations
- Fully stocked inventory of parts and components
- Phone/Email/On-site support
- Online customer support portal for troubleshooting needs
We provide training in-person or remote, before and after robots are delivered. Our training engineers provide hands on experience with programming, preventative maintenance, and the safety features of your new robot.
- State of the art classrooms in MA, OH, and SC
- Developed and proven training curriculum
- Year round on-site training available
With our partners, we provide flexible financing solutions for your automation.
- Simple online applications for financing
- Rental/lease financing options available
- Fast approval process