Robot Training Courses
Most customers opt for on site start up and training when they purchase a robot with ARI. In addition, we offer in person classes at our technical centers (MA, OH, & SC), and remote online training classes year-round. Check out the ARI Aftermarket Support Portal for detailed robot guides, troubleshooting videos and more!
- 2 & 3D models help visualize layout and functionality
- Pre-built clamp/mold simulators
- End-of-Arm-Tooling and other custom downstream require
- Prototype and full-scale testing capabilities
- Step-by-step approval process with visual presentations
- Optimize cycle time and production flow
- Machine/automation cell installation and start-up
- Detailed training and documentation
- Ongoing support and expansions
On-site, over the phone or email our North American support team has you covered. We have a dedicated service engineer on call as well as over 25 field service engineers stationed across the US and Canada.
Give us a call, we are happy to help with everything from changing a program to identifying the correct replacement part.
With over 750+ robots in North America the need to have domestically stocked, on-hand components was a requirement to keep our customers competitive. We pride ourselves on our heavy investment into our parts department. ARI now has multiple part stocking locations, as well as a dedicated department solely for parts logistics.
EFG, LLC & ARI are offering
For your WORLD-CLASS AUTOMATION
Specialty financing designed to meet the unique needs of your business. allowing you a clear path for your next equipment purchase: with a fast, flexible & easy credit process and application only approvals up to $500,000.00
FINANCE TERMS START AT ROBOT SHIPMENT FROM WORCESTER, MA ON IN-STOCK ROBOTS ONLY. THIS OFFER IS NOT TO BE COMBINED WITH ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT OR SPECIAL OFFER/TERM.
OFFER VALID THROUGH AUGUST 31ST, 2022.
48 MONTHS AT 4.9%
36 MONTHS AT 3.9%
24 MONTHS AT 2.9%
Equipment Finance Group
We have relationships with several financing partners that can provide innovativeequipment financing solutions that allow you to grow your business.
Reach out to our financial partners below to learn about their offers. Maybe we create a few cards with this logos and contacts so when they click thego to the respective link.
Standard 2-Day Courses
- Hands-on and classroom segments
- Detailed overview of all components and schematics Advanced programming and features
- Can be combined with molding machine training course
On Site Training
- Utilizes currently installed ARI robot
- Can be flexible for multiple shifts and personnel
- Detailed hands-on programming training
- Simulate application specific troubleshooting
Scheduled In Person Training Classes
- February 15th - 16th
- May 17th - 18th
- September 7th - 8th
- December 13th - 14th
Book Training Course
Worcester, MA 01610